Come work with us.
About The Position
We’re looking for a strong, skillful, and highly motivated Software Engineer to join our
growing R&D division.
Perception Point’s Advanced Browser Security adds multiple layers of security into the browser, including best-of-breed phishing and malware detection, using cutting-edge ML models, image recognition technology, sandboxing, and other techniques.
If you’re into owning tasks and projects and enjoy working with a group of highly motivated (and pretty geeky) developers – you will surely find this position to be a great match. We understand cybersecurity, software development, and system management. Join us and have a real opportunity to have an impact on an fast-moving product protecting users worldwide.
- Be a key member in the core of the development team, building features from scratch to production.
- End-to-end feature development – planning, research, design, implementation and release.
- Break any wall – face various challenges from low level research problems to high level software engineering architecture design.
- Think out-of-the-box to suggest new product features/design/ideas.
- Join our high-delivery agile development team, and make an impact.
- Work closely with product and other R&D teams.
- Work on a disruptive, new product using a variety of cutting-edge technologies. (the latest cloud technologies, browser extensions and more)
- A smart, friendly, and open-minded person with excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Team player, communicative, enthusiastic and creative.
- At least 3 years of experience in Web Development.
- At least a year of experience in Backend developme.nt.
- Proven hands-on experience in building high-quality, scalable software products, with an emphasis on web clients and products.
- Strong research abilities, including undocumented areas.
- Experience with browser extension development.
- Networking knowledge.
- Cybersecurity knowledge or experience.
- Experience in leading small projects or teams.