About The Position
In this role, you will take our channel marketing strategy and execution to the next level by positioning Perception Point as a partner of choice, creating and executing on marketing programs with our channel partners to promote our joint value proposition to grow our customer base.
As part of the marketing team you’ll work closely with partner sales managers, our marketing teams and key stakeholders across our Product, Sales, and Customer Success organizations.
- Work closely with the Partner Sales team to strengthen partnerships and go-to-market execution that drive business growth
- Develop joint value propositions with our partners, highlighting the benefits and differentiation of Perception Point and the impact of our solutions on customers
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns with partners or communications to partners: product launches, events/webinars, customer success stories, thought leadership pieces (blogs, guides, eBooks), social, website, email blasts, sales collateral, demos, and more that generate partner sourced leads and revenue.
- Defining how our products will be introduced to partners -creating assets geared for partners and mutual customers.
- 2-5 years of B2B/SaaS experience, focused on Marketing or Partner Marketing
- Experience collaborating with channel partners
- Broad marketing skills, including lead generation and events
- Excellent communications, copywriting, and presentation skills in English
- Critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Organized and detail-oriented approach. You can handle highly complex initiatives and keep many projects on track in parallel
- Team player mindset with a can-do attitude