The 2020 Gartner Market Guide for Email Security
1 report – 2 major clear conclusions from Gartner:
- “Despite the growth in more targeted attacks through other vectors, email is still the most common channel for opportunistic and targeted attacks, as well as a significant source of data loss.”
- “COVID-19 saw a significant shift to working remotely, which continued to fuel the adoption of cloud office systems and the use of other collaboration tools beyond email. These are likely to become an additional attack vector.”
In their 2020 Email Security Market Guide, Gartner analysts provides the most comprehensive overview of the email security and discuss the potential threat of other content-based attacks. With such risk, you must ensure you select the best email (and collaboration) security solution available – one that covers the wide variety of modern threats – without interfering in user experience, easy to be tested, native to the cloud, and deployed without creating fuss to IT teams.
Read the full report and see how Perception Point is not only recognized in it for the second time in a row, but also has been included in the new Integrated Email Security Solutions (IESS) category, among other leading vendors. You will also learn in-depth about:
- The main email-borne threats are
- Where the email security market is heading and the new threat of collaboration security
- The advantages of deploying IESS solutions
- How to select the email and collaboration security product that best suits your company
Read Report Now
501 Boylston St, Floor 10
Boston, MA 02116
+1 (857) 278 4184
Tel Aviv, Israel
3 Rothschild St, Floor 6
Tel Aviv, Israel 6688106
+972 (3) 979 7011
© 2020 Perception Point Inc.
All rights reserved.