We’re looking for a QA Automation engineer who’s a true tech geek, creative thinker, and great at execution to join our engineering team. If you think about validation as craftsmanship, have satisfaction from delivering a high-quality product, always dreamed to be part of building the next generation of cybersecurity technology, and work with some of the top talents in cyber, this is the place.
What will you do exactly?
The role includes a responsibility on day to day QA tasks such as:
- Creating test cases for new features
- Creating regression test cases
- Executing the run of test cases & analyzing the results
- Creating automation to cover both new & old features
- Building automation infrastructure
- Be aware of on-going problems in the system and reflect the severity to the program developers
- Adapt quickly to new programs & features, since we are working in a fast-changing environment
On top of that, you will be a core member of the team as we continuously work together to problem solve and create new, innovative products.
What skills do you have?
- 1+ Year as software Automation QA engineer
- 1+ Year experience with developing in python
- Experience with QA planning & reporting tools
- SQL queries and basic database administration
- Experience in Selenium and other testing tools and environments
- Experience with REST API
- Familiar with troubleshooting and system logs.
- Experience in Linux – advantage
- Working in AWS environment – advantage
- Experience with Celery / Django / Redis / rabbitMQ – advantage
- Cybersecurity knowledge – advantage
- Team player, a fast learner and passionate about advancing in the QA world.
Why work at Perception Point?
- We’re still early stage and only 30 people, so you can make a big impact
- Funded by leading Israeli VCs, targeting the US and European markets
- No politics, flexible team that likes to play table soccer in the afternoon
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Cool office in central Tel Aviv
Who are we?
Perception Point was founded in 2015 by experts from the elite Israeli cyber-intelligence units and is lead by Yoram Salinger, formerly CEO of Redbend prior to its acquisition by Harman in 2015. We’re funded up through Series A by Pitango and SOMV.
Our mission is to lead advanced threat prevention across enterprise collaboration channels like email, messaging, shared drives and more. Zero days. N-days. Every day attacks. Unprecedented technology provides the most robust threat prevention on the market. We’ve invented the first technology to combine hardware visibility with software agility to see what leading solutions miss. No sandbox required.