Achieving full R\W primitive with CVE-2019-0539
We’re looking for a QA and Automation Leader who’s a true tech geek, creative thinker, and great at execution to join our engineering team. If you think about coding and validation as craftsmanship, have an academic background in software engineering, and want to be part of building the next generation of cybersecurity technology, and work with some of the top talent in cyber, this is the place.
It’s not complicated – you will manage and lead the automation platform and validation team, and be responsible for maintaining, developing and testing it in Python. You will be responsible for day to day management of all QA and automation processes in the company. On top of that, you will be a core member of the team as we continuously work together to problem solve and create new, innovative products.
– 3+ years managing QA teams (manual and automated)
– 3+ years of experience in automation and automation infrastructure
– Experience with QA planning & reporting tools
– Proven experience in QA methodologies related to SaaS.
– Good development skills in python
– SQL queries and basic database administration
– Understands network protocols
– Experience in Selenium and other testing tools and environments
– Experience with REST api
– Working in AWS/ heroku environment – advantage
– Experience with Celery / Django / Redis / rabbitMQ – advantage
– Cyber security knowledge is a plus, but not required
We’ve spotted CVE-2017-8570, a.k.a the “Composite Moniker” in the wild alive and kicking.
Resume files can be dangerous, especially when they are encrypted word documents.