CVE-2019-0539 Root Cause Analysis
Want to be part of building ground-breaking cybersecurity technology? We’re inventing and building, building and inventing, and looking for seriously smart people to join our team.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer who’s a true tech geek, an independent thinker, and a strong team player to join our engineering team. If you think about coding as craftsmanship, have an academic background in software engineering, want to be part of building the next generation of cybersecurity technology, and work with some of the top talent in cyber, this is the place.
This is a critical leadership position, working directly with top management. You will be indepednently planning, processing and performing all relevant tasks, which include:
– Designing and developing programming systems, making specific determinations about system performance.
– Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
– Design and develop fault-tolerant scalable systems
• 6+ years of software development experience.
• 2+ years of experience in Python development
• 2+ years of web development (Backend & Frontend, Django+React – advantage)
• Developed multiprocessing systems (Celery – advantage)
• RDB + NoSql databases (Postgresql/Dynamodb/redis/MQ…)
• System Architecture specialist, designing and programmming complex systems with multiple and different components.
• Linux development (Linux internals – advantage)
• Experience with cloud web services (AWS – advantage)
• Experience with deployment & virtualization tools (Ansible, Libvirt – advantage)
• Experience with systems profiling
• We’re stil early stage and only 25 people, so you can make a big impact
• Funded by leading Israeli VCs, targeting the US and European markets
• No politics, flexible team that likes to play table soccer in the afternoon
• Competitive salary & benefits
• Cool office in central Tel Aviv
Perception Point was founded in 2015 by experts from the elite Israeli cyber-intelligence units and is lead by Yoram Salinger, formerly CEO of Redbend prior to its acquisitioon by Harman in 2015. We’re funded up through Series A by Pitango and SOMV.
Our mission is to lead advanced threat prevention across enterprise collaboration channels like email, messaging, shared drives and more. Zero days. N-days. Every day attacks. Unprecedented technology provides the most robust threat prevention on the market. We’ve invented the first technology to combine hardware visibility with software agility to see what leading solutions miss. No sandbox required.
From uncovering a VBS backdoor that quotes the Fibonacci sequence to receiving “trust worthy” emails.
What is phishing exactly, how the technique works and how to prevent it.