Business Development Representative
About The Position
We are looking to build and grow the BDR team to help contribute to our continued growth worldwide. You will be the bridge between the marketing and sales teams to create a healthy pipeline of opportunities through innovative campaigns and activities. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join a successful high growth cybersecurity SaaS company.
What will you do?
- Research, connect and nurture leads through various inbound and outbound campaigns
- Qualify opportunities for sales through multiple channels (email, phone, social media etc)
- Present our company to potential clients
- Meticulously organize, manage and report on data in our CRM system
- Provide feedback and enhancement of processes to reach lead generation goals, reports, and KPI achievements
- Fully adopt prospecting process and methodology while also contributing out of the box ideas for campaigns
What skills do you have?
● Proactive, critical thinker, creative, team player, results driven, positive ‘can-do’ attitude,
● Previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas
● 1+ years experience in a sales or business development role
● CRM experience preferred (Salesforce, HubSpot etc)
● Native English speaker
● Additional languages a plus (German, French, Spanish etc.)
● Ability to work US hours
● Cybersecurity knowledge an advantage