IMPORTANT: BY USING THE SOLUTION (AS DEFINED IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE) AND/OR ACCEPTING THE PERCEPTION POINT TERMS OF SERVICE YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT ALL PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (“PII“) THAT YOU SUBMIT OR THAT IS PROCESSED OR COLLECTED THROUGH THE SOLUTION MAY BE PROCESSED BY PERCEPTION POINT IN THE MANNER AND FOR THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED IN THE FOLLOWING POLICY. YOU SHALL ENSURE THAT THE USERS IN YOUR ORGANIZATION CONSENT TO THIS SECTION AND YOU SHALL OBTAIN ALL APPLICABLE CONSENTS REQUIRED BY LAW.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SOLUTION.
At Perception Point Ltd. (“Perception Point” or “we“), we recognize that privacy is important. This policy applies to all elements, features and functionalities available as part of the Solution and covers how PII is treated. If you have any questions about this policy, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information We Collect and How We Use It. In order to provide and operate the Solution, we may collect the following types of information:
- Email Monitoring. The Solutions automatically monitor and reroute your sent and received emails. Any emails and PII included therein retained on our servers are retained as temporary copies for communication and automatic real-time monitoring purposes and are thereafter deleted with our cash.
- User information. When you use the Solution, we may automatically access your information and data streams and automatically receive and record information from your device and browser, which may include PII such as IP addresses and other information such as cookie information, use of links, exit point, use time, operating system information, number of clicks and cookies. Our systems may automatically record and store technical information regarding the method and nature of your use of the Solutions, including without limitation which pages or widgets of the Solution our users view, impressions, the number of views they get and any actions they make in the Solution.
- Information you provide. Upon registration to the Solution we may receive your email address, name, company/employer and job title.
- User communications. When you send emails or other communications to Perception Point, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Solution and services. If you submitted your contact information, we may also send you newsletters and promotional communications, you may opt-out of this service at any time by submitting a request at the following link email@example.com.
- Information sharing. Perception Point may also share PII with third parties in the following circumstances: (a) with our suppliers and providers for the purpose of providing, maintaining and improving the Solution; (b) If we become involved in a reorganization, merger, consolidation, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets; and/or (b) to satisfy applicable law or prevention of fraud or harm.
- Information Security. Our servers and our databases are protected by industry standard security technology, such as industry standard firewalls and password protection. We limit access to PII about you to employees, contractors and agents who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that PII. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline if they fail to meet these obligations.
- The server on which the Solutions are hosted and/or through which the Solutions are processed may be outside the country from which you access the Solutions and may be outside the data subjects’ country of residence. Some of the uses and disclosures mentioned in this policy may involve the transfer of PII to various countries around the world that may have different levels of privacy protection than your country or data subjects’ country.
- Links to other sites, applications and services may be provided by Perception Point as a convenience to our users. Perception Point is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and applications. This privacy statement applies solely to PII collected by us.
- You may not use the Solution if you are a child under the age of 18.
- Data integrity, accessing and updating personal information. Perception Point processes PII only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this policy or any applicable service agreements. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the PII needed in connection with the Solution. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the PII we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their PII whenever necessary. Nothing in this policy is interpreted as an obligation to store information, and we may, at our own discretion, delete or avoid from recording and storing any and all information.
Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your PII, we will disclose to you the PII we hold about you. Upon your request, we will also correct, amend or delete any PII that is inaccurate and notify any third party who received this PII from us of the necessary changes. We may not be able to fulfill such a request in respect of email communications, since we do not retain them other than temporary copies in our cash. We do not charge for complying with a correction request, however, for all other requests, we may charge a small fee to cover its costs. Requests to delete PII are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on Perception Point. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the PII requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required.
- Enforcement. Perception Point regularly reviews its compliance with this policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this policy or our treatment of PII by contacting us as provided above.
- Consent To Processing. By providing any PII to us pursuant to this policy, all users, including, without limitation, users in the United States, Israel and member states of the European Union, fully understand and unambiguously consent to this policy and to the collection and processing of such PII abroad. The server on which the Solution is hosted and/or through which the Solution is processed may be outside the country from which you access the Solution and may be outside your country of residence. Some of the uses and disclosures mentioned in this policy may involve the transfer of your PII to various countries around the world that may have different levels of privacy protection than your country. By submitting your PII through the Solution, you consent, acknowledge, and agree that we may collect, use, transfer, and disclose your PII as described in this policy. If you do not consent to the terms of this policy, please do not use the Solution.