The Gartner ® Market Guide for Email Security
1 report – 3 key findings from the Gartner Market Guide for Email Security:
- “As organizations continue to adopt cloud email systems there is a shift in communication beyond email to other collaboration platforms introducing threats that may not be protected by incumbent email security tools.”
- ” Impersonation and account takeover attacks via business email compromise (BEC) are increasing and causing direct financial loss, as users place too much trust in the identities associated with email, which is inherently vulnerable to deception and social engineering.
- “Vendor consolidation and integration of email security with other security tools (such as security service edge [SSE] and endpoint detection and response [EDR]) enable improved detection and response capabilities of security threats as part of an extended detection and response (XDR). “
Read the full 2023 report to see how Perception Point is recognized by Gartner analysts for the fourth time and listed as a Representative Integrated Cloud Email Security (ICES) Vendor.
Learn more about:
- Main email security threats and trends
- Where the email security market is heading and the new threat of collaboration security
- Where Security Email Gateways (SEGs) excel
- The shift to Integrated Cloud Email Security (ICES) solutions and the advantages of deploying ICES solutions for email security
- Market recommendations for SRM leaders responsible for email security
Gartner, Market Guide for Email Security, Ravisha Chugh, Peter Firstbrook, Franz Hinner, 13 February 2023.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s Research & Advisory organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.