Threat Detection, Containment & Remediation Across Endpoints, Email, and Cloud Apps
Consolidating and simplifying threat prevention and incident response across main threat vectors. Sign up and try it today.
Extending Detection & Response Beyond the Endpoint
Across All Threat Vectors
Organizations are struggling to have clear visibility into infiltrated attacks across the enterprise’s different channels. SOC teams are overwhelmed and cannot manage the vast amount of incidents. Containment and remediation across the organization is cumbersome, tedious and timely – creating significant challenges for IT and Security leaders.
Simplify & consolidate Threat Prevention to Stop attacks with Perception Point and SentinelOne
The integration of Perception Point with SentinelOne’s autonomous malware detection and response extends endpoint detection to cloud channels protected by Perception Point, identifying other instances of the malicious content found on the endpoint and instantly remediating them.
SentinelOne & Perception Point Deliver
Unparalleled security posture
Improving threat intelligence and attack catch rate
Infiltrated attack visibility across different channels
Incident containment within seconds
Rapid quarantine of the malicious content
Powered by a managed, free-of-charge, Incident Response service
Reduction of workload
Save SOC resources by up to 75%
How It Works
- SentinelOne’s console autonomously detects a malicious file on the endpoint and sends its hash to Perception Point’s X-Ray console.
- Perception Point automatically searches for the file hash in all content-exchange channels, including email, cloud storage and other cloud collaboration apps.
- Perception Point’s Incident Response team quarantines the file from additional channels where it was found.
- Each action taken by Perception Point is annotated in the SentinelOne platform.
- Within minutes, the customer’s SOC team will receive a full channel audit.
Watch the Demo
Partnering with Perception Point brings together leading detection and response capabilities to address threats across endpoint, email, cloud and collaboration attack surfaces.
Ruby Sharma, Head of Technology Ecosystem, SentinelOne
Streamline threat prevention with SentinelOne & Perception Point