How to Stop Content-Borne Security Threats from Infiltrating your S3 Buckets.
Hear from AWS & Perception Point experts as they present best practices and real-world case studies
The need to communicate and collaborate on a global level has created a proliferation of cloud-based tools for businesses, with AWS S3 service emerging as a leading solution selected by many organizations for a variety of business cases.
But with new channels come new security blind spots that hackers are just waiting to exploit.
Listen to security experts Aharon Twizer, Principal Partner Solutions Architect at Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Michael Aminov, Co-founder at Perception Point as they discuss how modern enterprises and application providers can be vigilant about their cloud storage security and at the same time avoid being held back by slow, complex, and outdated security solutions.
- Best practices to mitigate security risks when using AWS S3
- The concept of the Shared Responsibility Model, and how to address vulnerabilities
- The importance of real-time static and dynamic scanning of files, embedded files and URLs for the needs of your business workflows
- How to achieve best detection rates with 0 false positives
- Real-world case studies from financial, insurance and innovative SaaS application companies will be presented.