How an Insurtech Protects their Amazon S3 Buckets with Perception Point.
At a Glance
Perception Point Solutions
Combination of Perception Point’s Advanced Threat Protection for S3 Buckets and Incident Response Services
Integrating Perception Point’s Software into their AWS S3 Bucket flows.
- Zero visibility into the documents
- Fast-growing Insurtech company rapidly deploying new real-time digital services
- No ability to scan
- Experiencing a high increase in the number of files uploaded by customers without advanced scanning
- Dependency on access to secure data in real-time, without delays to serve online customers
About the customer.
The customer is an online-based insurance company that serves over 100,000 business owners. The company’s services feature claims investigation as soon as possible, with many being decided within 48 hours that helps its clients to get transparency. They use technology to eliminate agents and other expensive extras and give prices that are incredibly affordable. The company also offers policies to a range of small businesses from general contractors to personal trainers.
Check out how we helped an Insurtech ensure that every file saved in their S3 Bucket is safe before downloading it.
TECH ENTERPRISE CISO
Combination of Perception Point’s Advanced Threat Protection for Amazon S3 Buckets and Incident Response Services
Results (First 3 months)
Since using Perception Point, An Insurtech has received zero incidents.
- Total files & URLs scanned: 88k (42k were discovered by the anti-evasion layer)
- Avg. scan time including dynamic scanning: 9.4 seconds
- Zero false positives
- Zero malicious incidents
- Adobe files: 94%
- Images: 4%
- Office files: 0.5%
- Music & Videos: 0.3%
- Executables: 0.1%
- Other: 0.1%
TALK TO SALES