Protecting your organization from cyber threats is more crucial than ever. Attackers are constantly developing sophisticated techniques to breach organizations. The data shows that it’s no longer enough to focus on one attack vector. You need comprehensive protection.
Perception Point’s latest report reveals the rise of cyber threats against email, browsers, and cloud channels. While email and browsers are still top targets, there has been a significant surge in attacks on emerging channels like cloud storage platforms and collaboration apps.
Our report analyzes the most pervasive attacks detected in the last year. By analyzing cyber threats through distinct lenses, we uncovered the following findings:
- The total number of cyber attacks increased by 87%
- Advanced phishing attacks grew by 356%
- Phone scam attacks increased by 363%
- Business email compromise (BEC) attacks grew by 83%
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Other key highlights in the report include:
- In-depth look into the evolving techniques and strategies employed by cyber attackers
- Understanding how attackers exploit the vulnerabilities in each channel
- Evaluation and comparison of different vendors’ capabilities in detecting and mitigating cyber threats
- Examination of the brands most frequently impersonated by cyber attackers
Download the report today!