at their source.
Next gen email protection
100% threat visibility.
We stop email attacks at the earliest possible stage - pre-malware delivery - for faster, more accurate protection against zero day, n-day, and every day threats.
Full mobile site comming soon.
Learn more on our desktop site now.
Our proprietary platform combines the best of both worlds. Fusing the high data visibility only possible at the CPU level with the flexibility of a cloud solution.
Hardware Assisted Platform.HAP™
Any attack always starts at the CPU level, which means access to CPU level data is a critical factor when it comes to advanced threat prevention. Our solution makes possible an entirely new layer of CPU-level visibility - exposing the core exploit techniques behind any attack to prevent sophisticated evasion methods.
- Detects malware, post-delivery
- Using data at the application/OS level
- Limited visibility into the code
- Increasingly easy to evade through masking techniques
- Extended scanning times, limited in scale
- Base analyses on statistics and behavior
- Prevents exploits, pre-code execution
- Examines the entire execution flow, right from the processor
- Access to the purest form of data
- Very difficult to perform evasion techniques
- Prevents attackers from accessing vulnerabilities and releasing malware
Inherent layered cyber protection.
Layered approach enhances market standard degrees of protection with our next gen advanced threat layer, for a streamlined solution.
Static Engines Attachments, Signatures and Spam2
Static Engines Threat Intelligence, Static custom engines, URL reputation and Macros for Microsoft Office3
HAP™ Engines Exploits on CPU level for any attachment or link4
Email Server Gmail / Office 365 / Exchange
Stay a step ahead
Research & News.
Case Study: Advanced Attack Analysis
Perception Point’s platform recently caught an advanced threat directed at one of our customers within a Microsoft Word file.
Why Relays, AVs, & Sandboxes just aren’t enough anymore
Over the years organizations have implemented multi-layered approaches to protect their email, due to the fact that no single solution has provided sufficient results.
Breaking CFI: Exploiting CVE-2015-5122 using COOP
In this series of posts we’re going to demonstrate how modern CFI implementations can be circumvented.Show More